Precision and versatility for bench or systems applications
- 6.5 digit resolution
- Basic V DC accuracy of up to 0.0024%
- Dual display
- 100 μA to 10 A current range, with up to 100 pA resolution
- Wide ohms range from 10 Ω to 1 GΩ with up to 10 μΩ resolution
- 2 x 4 ohms 4-wire measurement technique
- Both models measure frequency and period
- 8846A also measures capacitance and temperature
- USB memory drive port (8846A)
- Fluke 45 and Agilent 34401A emulation
- Graphical display
- Trendplot™ paperless recorder mode, statistics, histogram
- CAT I 1000 V, CAT II 600 V
- Three-year warranty
The Fluke 8845A and 8846A 6.5 digit precision multimeters have the precision and versatility to handle your most demanding measurements, on the bench or in a system. These meters are both high performance and feature rich, yet also remarkably easy to use.
These digital multimeters perform the functions you would expect to see in a multifunction DMM, including measuring volts, ohms, and amps. Basic V DC accuracy of up to 0.0024%, 10 A current range, and a wide ohms range give you an unbeatable combination of measurement capability.
You can also use the 8845A and 8846A to measure frequency and period. In addition, the 8846A measures temperature and capacitance. The functions of a counter, capacitance meter, and thermometer are built in for unparalleled versatility. Extend the meters’ utility even more with their graphical display modes, including Trendplot™ paperless recorder mode, statistics and histograms—features you won’t find on other multimeters.
Of course, these meters are also durable and dependable, features you expect from any Fluke meter. This unique combination of features and performance makes the 8845A and 8846A an unbeatable value for a wide variety of applications, including manufacturing test, research and development, and service.
There are no reviews yet.