Record every power quality paramater, every cycle, all the time
Setting up a power quality analyzer to capture detailed power quality data has never been easier that it is with the Fluke 1750. The only things you need to know are the system voltage, frequency and the power configuration (delta or wye). The analyzer then captures the most important data for up to 30 days without losing the most important details. These power meters automatically record every power quality parameter and event, on every cycle – all the time. Once the data is captured download via Ethernet or directly to 2GB SD card (without the need of any other device). The Fluke 1750 features a wireless front panel for viewing measurements, data and setting up, implemented via a tablet computer using Bluetooth communication.
- Common Applications
- Long-term analysis: Uncover hard-to-find or intermittent issues; monitor critical equipment, capturing power quality events to correlate with equipment malfunction
- Power quality surveys: Quantify power quality throughout a facility, documenting results with professional reports
- Quality of service compliance: Validate incoming power quality at the service entrance
- Equipment Installation/Commissioning: Benchmark: power system prior to install to insure quality of service
- Long-Term Analysis – Uncover hard-to-find or intermittent issues.
- Load Studies – Verify the available electrical system capacity before adding loads.
There are no reviews yet.