Fluke Calibration P5515 Comparison Test Pump
- Generates pressures to 20,000 psi (1400 bar)
- Operational with a wide range of fluids
- Built-in hand pump for system priming and large volume applications
- High quality screw press for fine pressure control
- Acrylic reservoir for visibility of fluid level and quality
- These instruments are used for checking pressure measuring instruments against master test gauges, indicators or transducers. These hydraulic test pumps provide a quick and easy solution for checking pressure measuring instruments to 20,000 psi (1400 bar). Designed for operation with a wide range of fluids the 5515 include several features from our popular line of deadweight testers.
There are no reviews yet.